My Activities

Doll Making
(16.10.2018)maked doll dress really I am very interest to make the doll. I can't expect each and every one like my doll. First brought I give my own effort to make this doll.


                    Diwali celebration
Diwali celebration on (30.10.2018). Diwali is celebrate with great enthusiasm. The first day eve enjoyed by watching dance program and huge fun dumpchardae.The next day our college students was divided into seven groups each groups was given a roll to prepare delightful sweet. Our group had prepared kesari. Our college students also presented delightful sweet and we also brusted crackers.We enjoyed the function very well in our college. Finally we all have  received the sweet box for Diwali.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Activities

My Activities